Once being needed to avert phosphor “Burn-ins’ on the CRT and plasma monitors. Today it’s mostly for visual appeal. You will attest to fact that there myriad of screensaver sites out there that are not too personal no one knows which one could be a malware pushing host .Here how to personalize your screensaver without all the mumbo jumbo.
The simplest way is right there in Win XP and Vista!
– set up your desired screensaver image in a folder of your choice (or use the default MY picture folder)
– Right click anywhere on the desktop. On the Display Properties applet select screensaver tab and then scroll down to the screensaver-My pictures slideshow –settings
– Arrange the settings according to the options given and your screen saver make is ready.
Vista makes it trouble free to put together your photos through the Windows photo gallery feature. Inside it are the necessary tools to direct your pictures into screensaver.
– Click on the File-Screensaver-settings
– Pick out screensaver on the list –select photos
– The settings for the screensaver allow you to further modify the screensaver.
The power point way
We all often get impact motivational Power point attachments in our message box .We can turn this into screensavers with Power point 2007.You can have one quote shuffle around your desktop when your computer is inactive.
– Choose the presentation
– Open save as window.
– Through the Save As window and choose an empty folder or create a new one
– Enter a file name of your liking in the Save as drop down then drill down to select any image format click save
– Pop up menu will want you to save every slide or the current only as an image.
– Click ok
– Your self made screen saver is ready to roll